Tuesday 17 February 2015

An income producing property can be a good option for earning in post-retirement period

Retirement planning is about planning the whole span of your retired life which has many elements like living arrangement, insurance, health measures and care and the budgeting for travel. Taxes are also a big issue that many retirees also learn.

But even then one can’t overrule the fact that one’s retirement benefits are small an amount to help one to sail through one’s retired life span which may last twenty or thirty years or even more. In these cases the investment experts opine that it is always wise to invest in spheres which increases according to the market indexes and also has a passive recurring income. In this context gold can’t be considered as it doesn’t have a recurring passive income. National Saving Certificates and other government bonds can be of help but the rates of return are many a times governed by the state which is rarely in the favour of the retired masses. Thus one more option is open which is real estate the prices of which are bound to increase be it land or apartment. But in case of land there may not be any recurring income but in case of apartments one can earn an amount by way of rent which can be of substantial help for the retiree.

Apart from investing in stocks and bonds which also give dividends as recurring income, real estate property ownership can be a good option and letting it for rent will give the retiree a guarantee of monthly income which is according to the market rate too. But before investing in the real estate one needs to estimate and figure out his or her needs and the means.

How much money does one need at present market value?
One should find out what one’s requirement is in monetary terms and what kind of property will fetch it. If at all, what is the investment required for such a property? One needs to keep some amount of money too as one’s reserve. Thus keeping all these factors in mind one should search localities where there is quite a demand of apartments for rents and also there is availability of properties. One can also go for a reseller property.

Will the price of the property appreciate in value after investment?
If required one can get it estimated by a surveyor and a technical expert about the appreciation of value of the property in the future. One should think about this as one may choose to sell the property as well if he or she wants money immediately.

In Bengaluru areas like Electronic City, Bannerghatta Road, Sarjapur Road, Whitefield, Devanahalli and areas near and along Begur road offers 2 & 3 BHK Flats within 35 lakhs onwards.

Will it fetch reliable monthly returns?
The question that needs to be answered is if one buys a property and gives it for rent, whether it will fetch a return of the desired value or not. Will the rental prices increase according to the market indexes for the retired person to keep par with the market. The experts feel that buying a property in Bengaluru is a wise decision in a locality where there is a fair demand. They also feel that the property prices in such an area are sure to increase and thus capital appreciation is guaranteed.

Where to find such a property?
A local broker can always be contacted of the area that one chooses to buy the property in. Internet also is a good option with the search engines having many options and properties under one locality. One can contact those owners getting the contact information from the internet.

If one talks of Bengaluru, there are many areas that will give you a wonderful income producing property but if you are looking for one you must also know what are the factors that should be looked into in the vicinity that will appreciate the prices of the property.

Follow Dreamz Infra Reviewss Blog for more Real Estate Industry updates.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice article posted in this post, really it gives boost to all the employees who are earning, and for them it’s good to have their own property before any retirements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone is ready to wait for getting the home till the retirement its waste of time instead of waiting he/she can go for the Dreamz builder to have their own home by investing little amount and get your dream home at the most popular places of Bangalore and live rest of life into reality home..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I was also looking for a 2BHK flat in Bangalore and I searched several builders however I found Dreamz infra prices are lower than them. The reason why I choose Dreamz is almost all of the builder who are serving pre launched project are giving 2 year time frame to complete. So why should I pay more and wait when with same time dreamz can come with their projects with much lower price.

      Delete
  3. Instead of waiting twenty to thirty year to buy the property after retirement you can buy your dream home just by paying the reserve amount after that you can pay monthly incomes or else go for the bank loans. Just by reserving your dream home you have to pay little amount in Dreamz builder and live your rest of life happily..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I’m an employee of Foal Technology, my income is very low based on that budget I wouldn’t search the flat in any builder but one of my colleagues suggested me to go for Dreamz builder from which I can get flat at low margin. Dreamz builder is the one who sold me flat at my budget in Dreamz Sangam which locates at Sailboard. I’m very much happy with Dreamz services and exciting to enter into my flat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, let me share you few points regarding how I'm getting incomes from my property. I bought land from the agent at very less investment and constructed G+3 floor apartment. After that I started giving rent to the renters then since from last 2 years I earned more triple of my invested. It is my advice to the home/ land buyers to search low budget property then start earning like me..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I got very good flat from Dreamz within my low income, I was planning to buy my dream flat in 2017 but unfortunately I came across this blog article and I decided to visit Dreamz builder office to see their flat prices are really low compare to other builders. After first visit itself I booked my dream flat in Dreamz project which made me to have mine dream flat now present, instead of waiting next 3 years. Thanks a lot Dreamz for fulfilling my dream of three years..

    ReplyDelete